Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 50: Day 50!

Do I get a prize for getting to Day 50? I guess the 9kg is my prize.

Trudged around the hill again this morning. Didn't eat any crap today, although I ate very well. That's what I'm going to keep doing. Trudge around the hill, not eat any crap, not drink any piss.

Simple really.

One thing I'd like to ramp up is going for a second walk after work. That would really sort me out. Just an hour around the river. If I do Cootha 6 days, and can walk around the river after work for 4 days, then that would be unassailable.


1 comment:

  1. May I congratulate you on an outstanding effort! 50 days alcohol free and weight loss of 9kg is nothing to be sneezed at.

    Despite your struggle in the early days you stuck with your plan and just kept moving forward.

    Your results are merely a reflection of the type of person you have become.

    Giving up booze for 50 days in Australia should receive some sort of medal. I'm pretty sure the majority of Aussies would struggle to do it.

    Keep up the great work mate.

    Cheers

    Brett.

    ReplyDelete